– Getting things done.
“‘Productivity is for machines, not for people.'” This blog post is so, so good.
– How adoption worked for me
I introduced podcasts to my dad, and now he listens to Ted Talks on the car sometimes. This is his favorite one so far.
– Biomimicry: how designers are learning from the natural world
“The people who design our world have a lot to learn from the natural world — all they have to do is take a look.”
– See Jupiter looking downright gorgeous in these new NASA photos
Dude, Jupiter is beautiful. I can’t believe those are photos and not paintings.
– The little things I do that feel like abundant living
“It makes me happy to see them (usually on my kitchen counter) all week long; it’s a little thing that has an outsized effect on my days.”
– LESSONS LEARNED IN 2017: REDEFINING HOPE
She’s one of my favorite Youtubers.
What Youtubers do you watch? My favorites besides Reagan Gresh include PeruseProject, nigahiga, and Haley Pham. Random news: On MLK day, my school’s film club is having our first meeting. We’re watcing Selma (which is so perfect), and then we’re going to discuss it afterwards. I’m pumped, but on the other hand, getting a group of teenagers to be serious and insightful about stuff doesn’t always go very well.